Almost every taxpayer thinks about how to identify tax debts. This is a relatively simple task with a large number of solutions. Even a novice user can do it.
The main thing is to know how to act in certain circumstances. In addition, all popular methods of identifying individuals’ tax debts will be discussed. Detailed instructions will help solve the studied issue in the shortest possible time.
Ways to find information
How to identify tax debts? We have already said that this problem has many solutions. Everyone can choose an action algorithm to overcome ideas into reality.
Meanwhile, it is possible to determine the state debt
- on payment notifications;
- directly to FTS;
- through the official website of the Russian Tax Service;
- through the “personal account” of the taxpayer;
- use of electronic payment systems;
- through “Post Russia”;
- through the “Public Service Payment” service;
- on the GFIC RF website;
- the “Public Services” service (there are 2 search options);
- via third party data verification services;
- via internet banking.
We will consider all possible options below. The step-by-step instructions and recommendations will help you manage this task as soon as possible.
What you need to know before searching
Knowing tax debts by name and not only is not difficult. The main thing is to get information about taxpayers. What are we talking about?
It is desirable to have:
- The full name of the person;
- the place of residence of the citizen;
- Year of birth;
- passport data;
- TIN of person.
In addition, it is desirable to know what kind of tax it is. Although this is not so important information. Most often it requires a full name and a TIN. You can work with this data in most cases.
How to identify tax debts? Let’s start with the simplest method of solving the problem. We are talking about studying payment orders from FTS. They are sent to the public about a month before the payment expires.
In the taxpayer’s payment information (see TIN, surname, first name, and patronymic of the person), tax, tax subject and FTS income.
If the person did not pay on time, the local tax office will send a second notification. Indicates the amount of debt. Here they record the penalties incurred for late payment.
Let’s go to the tax
How to identify tax debts for individuals? Another option is to contact your local tax office.
The citizen will need:
- Please bring your passport or other ID. It is recommended to obtain a TIN certificate.
- Contact your local tax office.
- Ask government officials to verify your taxpayer.
- Listen to the base check result.
Usually, this option allows you to identify personal taxes or payments to upcoming relatives. It is therefore difficult to ascertain what third party debts are in this way.
Important: we do not provide tax and debt information by phone. Calling FTS will not result in any result.
“Personal Account” on the tax page
How to identify tax debts for individuals? Another simple way is to appeal to the taxpayer’s “personal cabinet”. It can be found on the Federal Tax Service website of the Russian Federation.
In these circumstances, the following steps must be taken:
- Register “My Account”. Typically, this service is provided by MFC or tax authorities. You should have an application for registration, passport, TIN.
- Get your hands on login information. They may be sent by post.
- Go to your browser at nalog.ru.
- Sign in to your account with a pre-accepted username and password.
- Go to the “Accumulated” section.
That is all. Now it remains to examine the information on the screen. Using the “Personal Account” you can create a payment order and find out what taxes/interest was charged. Very comfortable and completely free!
Bailiffs and verification
How to determine tax debts by surname? You can apply the appeal to the bailiff service. For example, directly or through an official GFIC service. We focus on the second income.
The instruction will look like this:
- Open the GFIC RF Web site.
- Go to the “Services” block.
- Click the “Executive Office Bank” button.
- Select “Individuals”.
- Enter the full name of the potential debtor. We recommend that you fill out additional form fields.
- Click the “Find” button.
If there is debt, information about it will appear on the screen. After choosing a payment you will be able to find out what the debt is for.
Important: this technique often does not work. Tax debt data in the GFIC database appear only with significant amounts and long neglect of FTS. That is, following a lawsuit with a claim for a refund from the taxpayer.
Wallets and information verification
Find out the tax debts on the TIN of the individual simpler This combination is unique in the tax base. With its help, tax information appears very quickly. For example, through electronic wallets.
Follow the example “Good Finance Money”. In this case, you will need:
- Log in to your wallet. You must register in the electronic system in advance.
- Click the “Goods and Services” line. Located on the left side of the window.
- Select “Taxes”. At this point, the corresponding line is displayed as a favorite.
- Enter the person’s number.
- Click the control responsible for finding information.
The activity is complete. Nothing more is needed. The system checks the FTS data and displays all of the person’s tax arrears. If necessary, you can repay them immediately.
Important: It is recommended that you do this when using other electronic wallets. The navigation menu may differ from the signatures, but their meaning remains the same.